The Egypt forward Mohamed Salah signs a new three-year contract with Liverpool. It is said that the deal is worth more than £350,000 a week.
Now with that much amount of money, Mohamed Salah has become the highest-paid player in Liverpool’s history.
Mohamed Salah ends rumors
Before the contract was signed rumors were looming over Liverpool’s main forward Mohamed Salah as there had been doubts about if he is staying at the club or if he was leaving the Reds. As the 30-year-old Egyptian only had one year left on his previous deal, Mohamed Salah has just ended all the speculations that were being made in recent days in the transfer window as he has finally announced to stay with the club by signing the new contract.
Mohamed Salah has won all at Liverpool
Ever since Mohamed Salah joined Liverpool from the Italian club As Roma. He has scored 156 goals in 254 appearances for the Reds during the past five years with Liverpool. He has been a pivotal player for Jurgen Klopp’s team as he has helped them win Uefa Champions League, Premier League, FA Cup, Fifa Club World Cup, Uefa Super Cup, and League Cup.
Mohamed Salah has also won many individual awards playing for the Reds including Premier League Golden Boots and has also been named PFA player of the year twice.
A happy coach
Even the coach of the team Jurgen Klopp is happy to see Mohamed Salah signing a new deal with the team. As he has said that this is the best decision for us and the best decision for him. This is his club now and he belongs with us I think.
Mohamed Salah himself is happy to sign the new deal as he says he feels great and is excited to win trophies with the club.
Liverpool might have lost Sadio Mane as he has departed for Bayern Munich, but with the new signing of Darwin Nunez and Mohamed Salah signing the new deal they seem optimistic about the new season and are ready to compete for the trophies.
- More than one million tickets sold already for FIFA World Cup 2022
- UEFA Women’s Euro 2022 to start on the 6th of July
- Netherlands Lieke Martens joins PSG after leaving Barcelona
- Leo Messi celebrated his 35th Birthday with family in Ibiza
- Liverpool reached an agreement with Benfica for Darwin Nunez
- Vinicius Jr – One of the fine finds for Real Madrid
- Real Madrid announces Tchouameni signing
- Manchester City agree deal sign Kalvin Phillips from Leeds United
- Novak Djokovic wins 1st round at Wimbledon beating Kwon Soon-woo