Cristiano Ronaldo has informed Manchester United that he wants to leave the club this summer. The club then need to look for appropriate offers if they get any.
Cristiano Ronaldo joined Manchester United last year from Italian league Seria A giants Juventus.
The Portugal international individually performed at his best scoring a lot of goals. He became Manchester United’s top scorer last season. Even though he scored and gave his best the overall season was considered a failure for Man United. As they failed to finish in the top 4 in the Premier League last season. Which means they will have to play in Europa League in the coming season.
Cristiano Ronaldo wants UCL Football
The 37-year-old Cristiano Ronaldo has been a star performer in Uefa Champions League since he started to play in the competition. He is the top scorer-scorer, and top assists provider and has won the glittering UCL trophy five times in his career.
Ronaldo known as Mr. UCL by his fans does not seem to be viewing himself playing in the Europa League which will be the first time in his career if he stays with Manchester United.
The Portugal forward has a year left with his current club Man United as a part of his contract plus an optional year.
But he has expressed his opinion as he does not want to continue with Manchester United and is looking for more available options at this stage of his career.
Manchester United has still not signed a player yet this summer and is behind Barcelona’s Dutch midfielder, Frenkie De Jong. While Cristiano Ronaldo is the highest-paid player in the Premier League if he manages to leave the club, this could bring better statistics for United’s summer transfer budget. Only time will tell where former Real Madrid star would be playing next season.
- More than one million tickets sold already for FIFA World Cup 2022
- UEFA Women’s Euro 2022 to start on the 6th of July
- Netherlands Lieke Martens joins PSG after leaving Barcelona
- Leo Messi celebrated his 35th Birthday with family in Ibiza
- Liverpool reached an agreement with Benfica for Darwin Nunez
- Vinicius Jr – One of the fine finds for Real Madrid
- Real Madrid announces Tchouameni signing
- Manchester City agree deal sign Kalvin Phillips from Leeds United
- Novak Djokovic wins 1st round at Wimbledon beating Kwon Soon-woo